LABOUR RIGHTS DEFENDERS & PROMOTERS
Labour Rights Defenders & Promoters (LRDP) E/C was elected in 16th March 2013.
Labour Rights Defenders & Promoters
U Tin Hla
Advocate U Kyi Win
U Cho Mg
Central Executive Committee
1. U Yin Htway President
2. U Zaw Myint Aung Vice-President
3. U Min Kyaw Aye Naing Secretary General
4. U Myo Zaw Assistant Secretary
5. Daw Thee Thee Treasurer
6. U Soe Myat Thu News and Information
1. Daw Khin Mar Thein Labour law
2. Daw Ei Shwe Zin Nyunt International Affairs
1. To get the labour rights, opportunities for labours and prevent the unjustified conditions.
2. To emerge as leaders among the labours.
3. To promote the labours about their social welfare, economic,education, health affairs, living standard and including human resources development in Myanmar.
4. To join other labour organizations for the purpose of National and International Labour Solidarity Affairs.
1. To develop the establishment of the labour organizations by collection and discussion of the strength of the labour organization law.
2. To arrange the seminars and training for the labours about the article of FOA in order to obey by themselves.
3. To train the labours the habit of the qualification of negotiated skills.
4. To train the leaders of the labour all over the nation for understanding of the standard of the labour rights.
LRDP was established by the specialist of the labour right activists. Most of the labours spend their time at the working field; they have not the time and condition to study their rights. So our labours have been poor standard living in their life about half of century. We believe that our study of the labour affairs abroad can help and promote.
Our sharing knowledges will help among the labours to increasing trade union activities and prevent from press.
Holding the diploma of International Labour Standard from ILO and diploma of Human Rights from International Human Right Organization is the president.
The vice-president was sentenced by the authorities due to inform about the losses of labour rights and join foreign labour organizations.
The secretary general was punished and sent to jail because of trying to perform from National Development and to get the Democracy. And he finished the training of TOT arrange by ILO.
The assistant secretary general did the promoting the labour rights activities and join with ILO to help the development in the difficulties situation of the political event of our nation.
The treasurer was the law student. She was punished and sent to jail by the authorities because of joining other labour organizations abroad in the difficulties situation of the political event of our nation.
The responsiable person of news and information performed the labour rights and joined ILO, he was studied the labour rights at Thailand during the strictly political situation of our nation.
Six Executive Comittee members of LRDP were elected by 71 members.
LRDP membership requirement
The requirement of LRDP members are as follow;
1. Must be Myanmar Nationality.
2. Interesting the labour rights and human rights.
3. Willing to help the development of society and labours.
Remark: There is not requirement of other facts, such as race, age and education level.
The founder of LRDP
The LRDP was founded by U Cho Mg and Daw Ei Shwe Zin Nyunt after the discussion of the above and held the conference and elected the Central Executive members within one year after.
The founders do not take Central Executive post because of making room for able person who were considered efficient in the publish and labours sector.
Labour Rights Defenders & Promoters